Attend Career Development Workshops
Career and job search workshops are available on a wide variety of topics, specific to undergraduate, graduate and international student needs.
Career Services offers a range of workshops to help you prepare for the next step in your career.
In-person workshops include practical and experiential activities where students can apply the skills presented during the workshop. We recommend attending a workshop before heading to a one-on-one appointment.
- Resume and Cover Letter Lab
- Job Search — it's all about networking!
- Ace the Interview
- The Academic Track: Job Search and Professional Documents (for Master's and PhD students)
- Resumes and Cover Letters for Non-Academic Careers
- LinkedIn Lab
- Working in Canada: Resumes, Interviews and Work Permits (for international students)
- Launch Your Career
Create a profile on Linked-in: www.linkedin.com, it’ll help you share information, grow your contacts and help you maintain your connections.
Did you know
Your career journey starts with a great handshake. A firm but not too strong handshake is your step in making a good first impression when meeting others.