When you hire a UCalgary student, you tap into a community of pioneers, innovators and explorers
Throughout their education, UCalgary students are instilled with a passion for serving and leading in their communities. We offer many ways to prepare students for life beyond the campus, such as volunteering, on-campus work and other activities that promote active citizenship and community engagement. Our experiential learning focus shines in our commitment to co-op, internship or practicum experiences that support a student's professional growth.
Campus-wide job board
The campus-wide job board reaches current UCalgary students from across all faculties, as well as recent UCalgary alumni. Targeted job boards are also available if you are looking to reach a specific faculty.
For the most effective job post, we recommend that jobs be posted for a minimum of two weeks, up to one month. You can post opportunities for the following type of positions:
- F/T, P/T and summer job postings targeting all programs
- Paid internships only for recent grads (within one year post-graduation) who have completed their studies
Please note: non-paying and Volunteer positions will not be accepted.
Co-op and internships
Post co-op (4-, 8- or 12-month) postings directly to the specific co-op job posting boards as follows:
- Faculty of Arts Co-op
- Haskayne School of Business
- Faculty of Science Co-op/Internship
- Engineering Internship
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Graduate Studies — Sponsor a student intern and explore how the skills developed in graduate training can add value to your organization. Learn more about Transformative Talent Internships.
Make your interviewing process more convenient
Book an interview room on campus
Streamline your interview process by conducting interviews for co-op, internship or new grad positions on campus. On-site interview rooms are available in Career Services and can be booked through CareerLink.
Rooms can be booked Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m., excluding statutory holidays.
Need help coordinating your interview schedule? We can assist you for an additional fee of $150 +GST. Follow these steps:
- Post the job on CareerLink
- Select the method of application as "Accumulate online"
- Request interview room and schedule with a minimum of 5 business days’ notice
|Interview Room with Schedule||$250|
|Interview Schedule Only||$150 + GST|
|All fees subject to GST. Fees for interview room bookings and interview schedule administration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.|