Host an Employer Networking Session
Do you want to speak to a smaller group of students? — host an employer networking session on campus! These allow you to highlight your corporate culture, promote your brand and make your organization stand out from the competition. Find out what your options are here.
Benefits of Hosting an Employer Networking Session:
- Posted on CS Events Calendar for students to register allowing your Employer Relations Specialist to provide you with an accurate student count in the days prior to your event
- Employer Networking Sessions are promoted via bi-weekly student e-newsletters, social media, posters and digital screens across campus
- If you choose to indicate a specific target faculty, we do make every effort to communicate this out to the students
- Event day support is provided by student volunteers looking to gain valuable knowledge and experience
- A list of students attended will be provided within five business days following the event.
Please note: We cannot guarantee a specific level of attendance. Students are asked to register online and we do welcome walk-ins.
Employer Networking Sessions must be requested at least 10 business days prior to the date requested. This is a mandatory requirement for all employer information session requests to ensure Career Services is able to plan and market the event accordingly.
- Employer Networking Sessions targeting engineering and science students are not permitted prior to the Industry Fair in September
- Additional room and AV charges apply for spaces booked in MacEwan Conference Centre, Hotel Alma and the Dining Centre and will be invoiced separately
- Catering is NOT included in prices and NO outside food is allowed on campus (University vendors must be used for on-site catering, charges apply)
- Sessions are not available on Fridays
- The optimum time for Employer Networking Sessions to draw in the most students is in September, October, January and February
- Career Services will promote sessions however we cannot guarantee a specific level of attendance
By connecting directly with the team from Career services we were able to work with them on a few career fairs and employer networking sessions which were very successful. If you are an organization looking for networking, career fair, job board etc. than Career services is your best choice in the community and beyond.
Mutual Funds Representative | Royal Mutual Funds Inc.
Employer Networking Sessions Fees
Booking & Marketing Fee - $320 + GST
- Capacity: Up to 90 students
- Venue fee included for classrooms
- Space options are based on availability
- Fees also includes - advertising and marketing via campus screens, social media, online event calendar, bi-weekly all-student newsletter, event registration and basic A/V (projector, screen, speakers & computer)
- Registered Charity/Non-Profit Information Session - Booking & Marketing Fee Only (must have a Registered Charitable Number to qualify) - $160 + GST
Marketing Fee Only - $160 + GST
- Capacity: Up to 200 attendees
- Venue fee is Not included - Space options include: MacEwan Conference Centre, Hotel Alma and the Dining Centre (venue fees extra)
- Catering booked through the venue, not included in the price above
- $160 + GST includes: advertising and marketing via campus screens, social media, online event calendar, bi-weekly all-student newsletter and event registration
Employer Networking Sessions are not confirmed upon registration. A formal confirmation email and invoice will be sent by Career Services once space and dates are finalized.
Prices are subject to change. Rates are not available on a pro-rated basis. Fees for information sessions, interview room bookings and interview schedule administration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
We cannot guarantee a specific level of attendance. Students are asked to register online and we do welcome walk-ins. Employer Networking Sessions must be requested at least ten business days prior to the requested date of the session to ensure Career Services is able to plan and market the event accordingly. If you choose to indicate a specific target faculty, we do make every effort to communicate this out to the students.