Advertise on Campus
What’s the busiest place on campus? — the MacEwan Student Centre! The UCalgary Bookstore, located on the ground floor of the MacEwan Student Centre, is a hotspot at the start and end of each semester. Our office, located directly across from the UCalgary Bookstore, offers prime advertising space to increase your brand profile.
Digital Advertising Package
Our digital advertising package includes online ads, direct email and closed caption TV supporting the continuous promotion of your brand (logo, tagline and website) via:
- Student newsletter — monthly newsletters to over 18,000 undergraduate and graduate students
- CCTV HD digital ads — two prominent screens with Careers Services: one 52” LED screen in our main reception, and one LCD screen facing high traffic in MacEwan Student Centre
- Website — features employers on Career Services homepage with custom URL
- Social media channels — a monthly post featuring your company, specific student/new grad program and/or job.
Register online via CareerLink or for more details, email email@example.com.
- File type: JPG
- CCTV Digital Ads: PowerPoint 16:9, 1920 x 1080
- Instagram Post: 1:1 OR 4:5 1080 x 1080, 1080 x 1350. Instagram Story: 1080 x 1920
- Twitter: 2:1 1024 x 512 (max file 5 MB)
- Facebook: 16:9 1200 x 630
- 1 slide
- Include: logo, tagline
- Image (if necessary)
- 3 – 5 lines, large font minimum 55 pt
- Short URL minimum font 25 pt
Provided with permission from CGG
Provided with permission from Replicon
$175 + GST per month
Did You Know? Career Services is located in the MacEwan Student Centre, a popular student destination on campus
Our office, directly across from the UCalgary Bookstore, offers prime advertising space with five back-lit panels approximately 3’ x 6’ (see design spec's below) in the corridor connecting MacEwan Student Centre and Mac Hall. This high traffic area peaks at an estimated 10,000 students/day at the start of each semester — a fantastic space to promote your organization’s brand, feature upcoming events or promote careers with your company.
Panels are rotated bi-weekly to keep the imagery fresh and eye-catching. A minimum booking of four weeks will help to raise your brand’s awareness on campus.
September - $100/week
October- December - $65/week
Spring or Summer Semester
|Refunds will be issued up to ten days prior to start of term. No refunds will be issued once artwork has been received or posted. Please note that production costs are not included in pricing; recommendations for nearby production facilities can be provided upon request. For design specifications or other queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Format: High-resolution PDF
- Resolution: 300 dpi minimum, 0.25” bleed, CMYK
- Overall dimensions: 33.5” w x 73.75” h
- Design dimensions: 31.5” w x 72.5” h
Mail printed design to:
Employer Relations Specialist
MSC 188, 2500 University Drive NW
Calgary, AB T2N 1N4 Canada