When: Wednesday, March 22 from noon - 1 p.m.
Where: Gallery Hall, first floor of the Taylor Family Digital Library (TFDL)
We'll provide lunch and during this session you'll learn:
- Who the Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) is and what they do
- Facts about investment fraud
- Common types of investment scams and ways to recognize and avoid them
- Safe investing tips
- Don Rodgers, Public Information Officer. Don has been with the ASC for ten years and before joining the ASC, Don was a technology analyst in the oil & gas industry.
- Rachel dePass, Advisor, Investor & Industry Education. Rachel has been with the ASC for one year, her past experience includes roles in investor and public relations.