Number of awards
Deadline to apply
- You must be admitted into first year in any undergraduate degree program for the fall term
- A minimum admission average of 90% with a strong indication of academic promise
- Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
- You must demonstrate exceptional contribution to school and/or community life, leadership and volunteerism.
Number of Awards
- A variable number of awards will be split evenly between general Arts (Faculty of Arts, Haskayne School of Business, Cumming School of Medicine – BCR degree program and the Werklund School of Education) and general Sciences (Faculties of Science, Kinesiology, Nursing, Cumming School of Medicine - BHSc degree program and the Schulich School of Engineering) at $15,000 each; renewable in 2nd, 3rd and 4th year at $15,000 per year.
- Chancellor's Scholarship recipients must achieve a GPA of 3.60 or more on all courses completed in the fall and winter terms.
- Maintain full-time registration (30.00 units or more) over fall and winter terms at UCalgary.
- To renew each successive year, you must continue your extracurricular involvement and leadership activities. Submit annually a copy of your Co-Curricular Record and/or statement outlining your activities during the most recent academic year to Undergraduate Awards.
Student type: Any
Year entering: Any
Type of award: Scholarship