- Master of Science (MSc) (thesis-based)
- Master of Counselling (MC) (course-based) (admissions suspended as of July 1, 2018)
- Master of Education (MEd) (course-based)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Counselling Psychology
- School and Applied Child Psychology
Educational Psychology offers specializations in Counselling Psychology (CNPY) and School and Applied Child Psychology (SACP) at master's and doctoral levels. We offer both thesis-based degrees (MSc) and course-based degrees (MEd and MC) at the master's level. Both degree streams prepare students for roles as psychologists and counsellors though further steps (and possibly, courses) will be required to meet professional registration requirements.
Note: The Doctoral Program in Educational Psychology with specialization in Counselling Psychology has been granted accreditation by the Canadian Psychological Association (CPA).