1. Academic performance and professional suitability (see Professional Conduct) will be monitored throughout the program and assessed at the end of each Winter Term.
2. A student who fails or withdraws from a field practicum course (Social Work 410 or 412) will fail or be required to withdraw from the corequisite courses (Social Work 411 and 413). In addition, the student may be required to withdraw from the program. Normally, students may register in practicum courses a maximum of two times.
3. A cumulative grade point average of 2.30 or above is required on all courses taken towards the BSW degree. Normally, a student who has obtained a cumulative GPA of at least 2.00 but less than 2.30 will be placed on academic probation. Students whose cumulative GPA falls below 2.00 will be required to withdraw.
4. Students who are required to withdraw from the Faculty of Social Work will not normally be readmitted.
5. A maximum of 6 units of Social Work courses will be allowed for transfer credit.