Please see Section 3.4 (Program Requirements) of the Faculty of Science section of the Calendar concerning programs that combine studies in multiple disciplines – including Double Major and Double Honours programs, Combined Degree Programs within the Faculty of Science, and Combined Degree Programs with other faculties. Combinations involving programs offered by the Department of Mathematics and statistics and another discipline that are commonly pursued include
- A Double Major of Mathematics with Computer Science
- A Double Major of Mathematics with Physics
- A Double Major of Actuarial Science with Economics
- A Double Major of Actuarial Science with Mathematics
- A Combined Program leading to a BComm degree (offered by the Haskayne School of Business) and to a BSc in Actuarial Science
Requirements for such programs are often extremely tight and in some cases involve special course selections. Please consult the Department of Mathematics and Statistics and other relevant departments or faculties for advice about course selections if you are interested in these or other program combinations.