- 6 units (1.0 full-course equivalent) - One of the following three sets of courses:
- 3 units (0.5 full-course equivalent) - Computer Science 319 or 331
- 21 units (3.5 full-course equivalents) - From the Field of Computer Science of which 15 units (2.5 full-course equivalents) must be numbered 300 or above, and 6 units (1.0 full-course equivalent) must be numbered 400 or above
- Many senior courses in Computer Science have prerequisites in other disciplines, especially in Mathematics and Statistics.
- Students with Computer Science 319 will be required to complete a non-credit, on-line course in order to be qualified for senior courses in theoretical computer science. Students may contact the Department of Computer Science in order to register in this course.