Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies offers a full range of interdisciplinary professional educational opportunities:
- A bachelor's degree in Community Rehabilitation (BCR). The BCR degree is offered both on campus and through an off-campus program by distance delivery* (post-diploma only).
- An undergraduate 30-unit minor in Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies.
- A combined degree BCR/BA or BSc (Psychology).
- A minor in Adapted and Therapeutic Physical Activity for Kinesiology students*.
- Graduate master's and doctoral degree programs through the Department of Community Health Sciences, Cumming School of Medicine.
*Applications to these programs are currently suspended. No new admissions will be permitted to the BCR (distance delivery) or the Minor in Adapted and Therapeutic Physical Activity.