1. The Faculty of Arts requires the successful completion of both:
(a) the "Faculty of Arts Requirements for Combined Degree" or “Faculty of Arts Requirements for Combined Degrees with an Honours Component” listed in the Faculty of Arts, section 3.3.5 Combined Degrees, and
(b) the requirements for the BA or BSc Psychology listed in section 4.47 Psychology. Students should seek Psychology course registration advice from a program advisor in the Arts Students' Centre.
2. Students in the BCR/BA or BA Honours Psychology program must complete Biology 205 and 305. Students in the BCR/BSc or BSc Honours Psychology program must complete Biology 241 and 243.
3. The Cumming School of Medicine requires successful completion of all courses required for graduation with a BCR degree as listed in section 3.8 BCR Requirements.
4. The following required Community Rehabilitation courses must be completed. At least 42 units from this list must be taken at the University of Calgary. Students are strongly encouraged to meet with an Academic Advisor regarding the sequencing of course work.
- 39 units Community Rehabilitation 205, 207, 209, 321, 435, 487, 510, 541, 553, 569, 583, 594, 595
- 6 units chosen from: Community Rehabilitation 471, 473, 475
- 3 units any Community Rehabilitation course
- 6 units Biology 205 and 305; or Biology 241 and 243 (see note)
- 3 units Academic Writing 303
- 12 units any option
- 21 units any senior option
Note: The options and senior options may be used to complete the Psychology portion of the combined degree.