Site Navigation
Important Notice and Disclaimer
Academic Schedule
Types of Credentials and Sub-Degree Nomenclature
Undergraduate Degrees with a Major
Combined Degrees
Minor Programs
Student and Campus Services
Academic Regulations
Experiential Learning
Tuition and General Fees
Student Financial Support
Architecture, Planning and Landscape, School of
Faculty of Arts
Cumming School of Medicine
1. Summary of Degree Programs
2. Faculty Information
3. Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies
3.1 Undergraduate Programs
3.2 Opportunities
3.3 Student Affairs
3.4 Resources
3.5 Admissions (BCR)
3.6 Registration (BCR)
3.7 Student Standing (BCR)
3.8 Graduation (BCR)
3.9 BCR Requirements
3.10 Combined BCR/BA or BSc (Psychology)
3.11 Minor in Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies
3.12 Minor in Adapted and Therapeutic Physical Activity
4. Bachelor of Health Sciences Honours
5. Doctor of Medicine
6. Postgraduate (Residency Programs)
7. Administration
Faculty of Graduate Studies
Haskayne School of Business
Faculty of Kinesiology
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Nursing
Qatar Faculty
Schulich School of Engineering
Faculty of Science
Faculty of Social Work
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Werklund School of Education
Embedded Certificates
Continuing Education
About the University of Calgary
Who's Who
Glossary of Terms
Contact Us
Summary of Changes for the 2021/22 Calendar
University of Calgary Calendar 2021-2022 Cumming School of Medicine 3. Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies 3.2 Opportunities
3.2 Opportunities

Students may be eligible for the following accreditation and/or certification:

  • Registered Rehabilitation Professionals (RRP) through the Vocational Rehabilitation Association of Canada (VRAC)
  • Certified Vocational Evaluator through Canadian Assessment of Vocational Evaluation and Work Adjustment (CAVEWA)
Study Abroad

The Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies program has a long-established arrangement with Flinders University in Adelaide, South Australia that allows selected students to gain transfer credit for their BCR degree through a term abroad program. Interested students should speak with a CRDS Student Advisor or to consult with the Study Abroad Office.