The University of Calgary foundational commitments expressed in the Eyes High Strategy are to:
- sharpen focus on research and scholarship
- enrich the quality and breadth of learning
- integrate the university with the community
The university seeks to create and maintain a positive and productive learning, working and living environment; an environment in which there is:
- respect for the dignity of all
- fair treatment of individuals
- respect for academic freedom
- respect for university resources and the property of individuals
When representing the university, employees, academic staff members, appointees, students and volunteer appointees are required to act:
All members of the University community have a responsibility to familiarize themselves with this Statement on Principles of Conduct and to comply with University of Calgary policies on conduct including:
- ethically, honestly and with integrity; and
- in accordance with the principles of fairness, good faith, and respect
Code of Conduct: https://www.ucalgary.ca/legal-services/university-policies-procedures/code-conduct.
Student Non-Academic Misconduct Policy and Procedures:ucalgary.ca/legal-services/university-policies-procedures/student-non-academic-misconduct-policy.