All research at the University of Calgary that:
- is conducted by university employees, postdoctoral scholars, or students;
- is undertaken under the auspices of, or in affiliation with, the university;
- or uses university equipment, facilities, space, resources, employees, postdoctoral scholars, or students.
Is governed by the Research Integrity Policy.
The purpose of the Research Integrity policy is to:
- promote integrity in research;
- ensure compliance with applicable law;
- ensure that research is conducted in accordance with the university’s expectations for ethical conduct;
- and promote an awareness of research ethics within the university community.