1. Registration in commerce courses will be limited to students registered in the Haskayne School of Business with the exception of courses described in the Minor in Management and Society program.
2. Yearly enrolment restrictions may be placed by the Business School on high demand courses.
3. In selecting courses, students must take cognizance of prerequisites for each course. Only with the written permission of the Associate Dean (Undergraduate Programs), Haskayne School of Business, upon the recommendation of the area chair and instructor of the course, will stated prerequisites be waived. Permission is only granted under exceptional circumstances. However, should a student fail to achieve satisfactory standing in any course for which the stated prerequisite(s) is (are) lacking, they may be required to successfully complete the stated prerequisite(s) prior to being permitted to repeat the course.
4. Students are not permitted to register in courses when less than a "C-" grade or equivalent was received in a prerequisite course.
5. A maximum of 30 units from the Haskayne School of Business may be taken by students whose home faculty is not the Haskayne School of Business.