All final examinations must be scheduled by the Registrar, except:
- final examinations which are take-home, oral or project-based
- final examinations in the JD, MD, DVM and graduate programs offered by the School of Architecture, Planning and Landscape
- courses held at an off-campus location where the final examination will be scheduled at that location. In these cases, the department will schedule the final examination during the official final examination period, for that term, as outlined in the Academic Schedule. This excludes non-MD courses at the Foothills campus and courses in the MBA program.
- final examinations in evening and weekend courses are scheduled by the Registrar. The scheduling of final examinations in the evening or on a week-end cannot be guarantee.
- supplemental examinations
Scheduling of final examinations focuses on limiting scheduling conflicts for students. Requests for final examinations to be scheduled on specific dates cannot be accommodated.
The Final Examinations Schedule will be published approximately one month after the start of the term and will be available in the Student Centre at my.ucalgary.ca and on the Office of the Registrar website: ucalgary.ca/registrar/exams.