The Concentration in Cadastral Surveying is for students who have in interest in pursuing a career as a professional land surveyor. Students can acquire a Concentration in Cadastral Surveying by successfully completed the following courses:
- Geomatics Engineering 443: Geodetic and Engineering Surveys
- Geomatics Engineering 545: Hydrographic Surveying
- Geomatics Engineering 579: Survey Law and Practice
- Geomatics Engineering 581: Land Use Planning
- Business and Environment 395: Business Law for Strategic Decision-Makers
- One of:
Students who complete a BSc in Geomatics Engineering with a Concentration in Cadastral Surveying are eligible to obtain a Certificate of Completion of Academic Requirements for Professional Surveyors from the Canadian Board of Examiners for Professional Surveyors (CBEPS). For more information about CBEPS and professional registration of land surveyors refer to their website: cbeps-cceag.ca.