1. Students must meet undergraduate admission requirements.
2. Successful completion of the 30 units of advanced credit (12 units at the junior level and 18 units at the senior level) for the Minor in Workplace Learning will be recorded with the designation “CR” instead of a grade. Calculation of a GPA will be based on the remaining courses taken to complete the degree.
3. The transfer credits granted can only be applied to the admitting University of Calgary faculty (Arts, Kinesiology, or Science). There is no further transferability to other faculties.
4. The Minor in Workplace Learning will be recognized as transfer courses in your undergraduate program. Most University of Calgary degrees require at least half the courses to be counted toward the degree to be University of Calgary courses, not transfer courses. Please check with your undergraduate academic advisor to determine if there are any limitations on transferring the Minor in Workplace Learning with other transfer credits you have been granted.5. Students who have completed the 400-hour requirement for the Minor in Workplace Learning may be eligible for undergraduate credit whether or not the Minor is claimed.
6. Continuing Education is responsible for deciding the suitability for advanced credit of certificate programs from other institutions.
7. Students may take regular undergraduate courses prior to completing the Minor in Workplace Learning.
For more information on the Minor in Workplace Learning visit: conted.ucalgary.ca/degreeminor/.