Quality Assurance (QA) is designed to help each faculty, department, institute and program achieve and maintain standards of excellence in research and teaching. It also helps to:
- Document their quality relative to comparable units nationally and internationally;
- Provide information to Senior University Administrators and Deans to guide the re-allocation of resources and to provide the means by which existing undergraduate and graduate programs can be evaluated;
- Create an institutional culture of excellence;
- Meet public accountability expectations through a credible, transparent and action-oriented review process including publication of assessment outcomes;
- Augment Comprehensive and Strategic Plans with expert assessments of existing and planned activities in research and teaching on a regular basis.
Preparing for a Curriculum Review
Quality Assurance Handbook
Read the Quality Assurance Curriculum Review Handbook
Taylor Institute has created a number of resources to support curriculum review and development
Contact Sara Fedoruk in the Provost Office.