Kate Hamilton, Executive Director & Chief of Staff
Primary duties include:
• Oversee the operations of the President’s Office, and support the ongoing strategic and operational management of the university
• Serve as a member of the Executive Leadership Team and a principal advisor to the President
• Coordinate requests for information from the Board of Governors and facilitate the resolution of complex issues
• Lead strategic planning initiatives for the university, and other special projects as required
• Serve as the primary point of contact with many external partners and stakeholders, including the U15 and Universities Canada
Tricia Dolan, Operations Manager & Executive Assistant to the President
Management and oversight of the president’s schedule, meeting requests, briefing notes/materials, international activities, U15 and Universities Canada. Coordination of all speaking requests, event invitations to the president and event management for functions hosted by the president. Management of the president's travel, expense disclosure, invoices.
Debra Chang-yen, Communications Coordinator
Drafting original content; coordinating incoming and outgoing correspondence; managing requests for: the president's signature, bio, photos and quotes. Please direct any media requests to Dean Parthenis at Media Relations.