General Contact Information
University of Calgary
Administration Building, AD100
2500 University Drive NW
Calgary, AB, Canada T2N 1N4
Wendy Therrien, Executive Director & Chief of Staff
Primary duties include:
• Oversee the operations of the President’s Office, and support the ongoing strategic and operational management of the university
• Serve as a member of the Executive Leadership Team and a principal advisor to the President
• Coordinate requests for information from the Board of Governors and facilitate the resolution of complex issues
• Lead strategic planning initiatives for the university, and other special projects as required
• Serve as the primary point of contact with many external partners and stakeholders, including the U15 and Universities Canada
Tricia Dolan, Operations Manager & Executive Assistant to the President
Management and oversight of the president’s schedule, meeting requests, briefing notes/materials, international activities, U15 and Universities Canada. Coordination of all speaking requests, event invitations to the president and event management for functions hosted by the president.
Debra Chang-yen, Communications Coordinator
Communications and correspondence, requests for the president's signature, president’s biography and photos, presidential quotes, event communications and website maintenance.
Angie Knowles, Writer
Content development, editing, review and management of the president’s speaking remarks, key messages, video scripts and correspondence.
Caitlin Lefebvre, Administrative Assistant
Management of the president's travel, expense disclosure, invoices and general support.