Hormones & Behaviour Publications
Publications in Hormones and Behaviour.
- Carlson, L.E. & Garland, S.N. (2010) Psychoneuroendocrine outcomes of psychosocial interventions in individuals with cancer: Current research and future directions. In Nejc S. Penkava & Logan R. Haight (eds) Neuroendocrinology Research Developments. Nova Publishing Inc. Hauppauge, NY. ISBN: 978-1-60876-983-4
- Carlson, L.E. & Sherwin, B.B. (2000). Higher levels of plasma estradiol and testosterone in healthy elderly men compared with age-matched women may protect aspects of explicit memory. Menopause, 2000 May-Jun;7(3):168-77. View
- Carlson, L.E., Sherwin, B.B. & Chertkow, H.M. (2000). Relationships between mood and estradiol (E2) levels in Alzheimer's Disease (AD) patients compared to healthy elderly controls. Journal of Gerontology: Psychological Sciences, 2000 Jan;55(1):P47-53. View
- Carlson, L.E. & Sherwin, B.B. (1999). Longitudinal relationships between cortisol (CRT), dehydroepiandrosterone-sulfate (DHEAS), and memory in healthy elderly men and women. Neurobiology of Aging, 1999 May-Jun;20(3):315-24. View.
- Carlson, L.E., Sherwin, B.B. & Chertkow, H.M. (1999). Relationships between dehydroepiandrosterone-sulfate (DHEAS) and cortisol (CRT) levels and everyday memory in Alzheimer's disease (AD) patients compared to controls. Hormones and Behavior, 1999 Jun;35(3):254-63. View.
- Carlson, L.E. & Sherwin, B.B. (1998). Sex steroids, memory and mood in a healthy elderly population. Psychoneuroendocrinology, 1998 Aug;23(6):583-603. View.
- Sherwin, B.B. & Carlson, L.E. (1997). Estrogen and memory in women. Journal of the Society for Obstetrics and Gynaecology of Canada - Supplement on Estrogen and Cognition, S7-S13.
- Sherwin, B.B. & Carlson, L.E. (1997). Psychotropic effects of estrogen in postmenopausal women. In U. Halbreich (Ed.), Hormones, Brain and Neuropsychopharmacology - Book III: Gonadal Hormones, Sex and Behavior.
- Carlson, L.E., Sherwin, B.B. & Chertkow, H.M. (1997). Dehydroepiandrosterone-sulfate and cortisol levels and their relation to everyday memory in men and women with Alzheimer's disease compared to age-matched controls. Society for Neuroscience Abstracts.
- Carlson, L.E. & Sherwin, B.B. (1996). Longitudinal changes in hormone levels and memory in healthy elderly men and women. Society for Neuroscience Abstracts.
- Carlson, L.E. & Sherwin, B.B. (1995). Relationships between hormones and memory in a healthy elderly population. Canadian Psychology, 39(2a), 62.