University of Calgary

Going paperless is as easy as 1-2-3

UToday HomeJanuary 31, 2013

To improve efficiency and sustainability, you can sign up by Feb. 8 for convenient and secure online T4/T4A statements through MyUofC.

If you previously consented to the electronic option, you will automatically receive your statement through Employee Self Service, and will be informed once your statement becomes available.

If you want to receive your statement electronically, or change your past choice, please sign into MyUofC and visit My Records – Employment Records - Employee Self Service.

  1. Click ‘Payroll and Compensation’
  2. Click ‘T4/T4A consent’
  3. Select ‘check here’ box and ‘submit’

You will receive a message confirming your consent and an email confirming your choice (paper or electronic).

If you do not provide your consent, you will continue to receive paper statements. Please ensure your address is correct in Employee Self Service so your statement is sent to the correct address.

Contact the Help Desk at 220-5932 if you have questions.