Completing the 'Think About It' and 'Your Turn' activities will allow you to apply your new knowledge to real experiences and use this to expand your understanding.
Your Turn: Are you a team player?
Now it is your turn to act. Remember a time you were part of a team, and answer the following questions.
- What worked well and what did not work well?
- How did your feelings influence your experience as a team member?
- Were there any missed opportunities or regrets?
- What would you like to have done differently, more of or less of?
Considering what you've learned about communication and collaboration in online learning, write down in your areas of opportunity considering the following questions:
- What are the strengths you bring to a team?
- What areas you would like to improve to be effective when communicating during your online course and working as part of a team?
- What communication and collaboration tools could you use more training with?
Download the handout HERE to write your answers.