Update: Nov. 13, 2016, 3:00 p.m.
PeopleSoft is now available. If you are experiencing any issues, please contact our IT Support Centre. Thank you for your patience.
Please be advised the university will be conducting a scheduled upgrade on PeopleSoft systems the weekend of November 10-13, 2016.
How will this affect me?
As a result of the upgrades, the following IT services will be unavailable from 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 10 until 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, November 13:
- my.ucalgary.ca portal
- PeopleSoft Student (CS)
- PeopleSoft HR (HCM)
- PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning (ELM)
- PeopleSoft Finance (FSCM)
- Student Centre
- Faculty Centre
- Degree Navigator for Students
- Degree Navigator for Staff
The services listed below will remain available throughout the upgrade. You can access them by going to the outage page you will see when you go to myucalgary.ca for the duration of the outage. Please note the network will not be affected by this upgrade.
- Webmail (office365.ucalgary.ca)
- Desire2Learn (D2L)
- eFin and Business Intelligence & Analytics Services – data for these two services will be refreshed on Wednesday, November 9 at midnight, after which they will remain static until the upgrade is complete. The first refresh after the service is complete will be Monday, November 14.
Information for faculty and staff
If you have submitted an expense claim or payment request in PeopleSoft, please ensure that all documentation is submitted and required approvals are completed before November 7. All documentation submitted by this date will be processed by Finance. Claims or requests, for which documentation is not received, will require re-entry by the claimant or designate in the upgraded application. Please note that all saved (but not submitted) expense claims will be available in the upgraded application therefore, no action is required. If you have any questions about expenses or payments, please contact the Integrated Service Center at (403) 220-5611.
Your patience is appreciated as IT works to upgrade the system. If you have questions or concerns about the outage, contact the IT Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.