REALISE Entrepreneurial Program
The REALISE entrepreneurial program offers participants unique entrepreneurial learning experiences focused on entrepreneurial thinking, entrepreneurship and innovation.
Dates: This program's events will occur multiple times throughout the year. You are welcome to participate in some or all activities.
Open to: University of Calgary graduate and post-doc students. The program is possible through a partnership with the Hotchkiss Brain Institute’s Realise Program.
Program details: The REALISE entrepreneurial series offers program participants an overview of entrepreneurial thinking, entrepreneurship and innovation to support their entrepreneurial activities.
The program is tailored for graduate students at the Hotchkiss Brain Institute, however, if space permits students from other CSM institutes are invited to participate. The program's series consists of nine modules with no pre-requisites and the courses can be taken in any order.
The program's goal is to grow entrepreneurial thinkers— tackling challenges using innovative and creative approaches.
REALISE Entrepreneurial Program Modules:
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Date: September 17th, 2019 at 10 am to 12 pm. Register here.
- Ideation (Early-stage concept development all the way through to building a minimally viable product/service)
- Corporate Innovation
- Financial Lifecycle of Innovation
- IP, Trademark and other legal measures
- Leadership and Negotiations
- Understanding the Patient/Practitioner
Partners: Hotchkiss Brain Institute
Contacts: For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Elisa Park Kim, email@example.com