Entrepreneurial Thinking Theme Months
Each month’s theme will be highlighted through various events, competitions, panels and mentorship opportunities at the Hunter Hub.
Dates: Various events and workshops between September 2018 to June 2019.
Open to: Students, staff/faculty, alumni and community members.
Program details: Our entrepreneurial thinking theme months showcases entrepreneurs and innovators with a broad range of ideas and expertise.
Each month’s theme is showcased through various events, panels and activities at the Hunter Hub or Platform Calgary.
- September 2018 - Side Hustles
- October 2018 - Innovation in Technology
- November 2018 - Food-Based Businesses
- December 2018 - Social Enterprises
- January 2019 - Physical Health/Fitness
- February 2019 - Online Businesses
- March 2019 - Fashion/Retail Businesses
- April 2019 - Apps
- May 2019 - Innovation in Health
- June 2019 - Energy
E-resources through Bootkik videos: Beginning in Spring 2019, the Hunter Hub has partnered with Bootkik to share local entrepreneurs' expertise through Bootkik's step-by-step e-learning platform. To view Bootkik's videos to help build your ideas to reality, please click here.
Contacts: For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We will resume entrepreneurial thinking theme months' activities in September 2019.