Welcome Counsellors and Advisors
As your students prepare to leave your school and move onto UCalgary, you’re a key resource for information about programs, scholarships, admissions and other details. This page is designed as a quick reference for you to easily find the information you need.
Our Services for Counsellors and Advisors
Our relationship with guidance counsellors and advisors is vital and valued. You’re our link to students, and we‘re your link to what's happening at the University of Calgary. We look forward to working with you to offer future students a number of informative services and events, including:
- One-on-one student advising
- School visits and career fairs
- Open House (October) and Experience UCalgary (April)
- Admissions/Application workshops where students and families can receive help with the application process
- Registration workshops where students and families receive help with the registration process
- Counsellor updates both on-campus and off-campus to share what's new at the university
Have a question?
Call us on the counsellor hotline at +1.403.220.6921 (counsellors and educators only please). If we’re unable to answer the line right away, please leave a message and we’ll return your call within 24 hours.
Finding admission requirements
To find admission requirements, please visit the Undergraduate Program Requirements in the University Calendar.
Approved courses in the calendar are based on the Alberta high school curriculum, details on the equivalent courses from other provinces, territories or education systems can be found through our Explore Programs page when you select a program or on page 18 in the viewbook.
- Award search tool
- First-year degree guide
- Predicted IB grades form
- Public course search
- Steps for admitted students
- Tuition and General Fees
- Undergraduate admissions information
- University calendar
If you’re interested in bringing a school group to campus, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Mailing List and School Visits
To be added to our mailing list, or to book a representative from the university for admissions presentations, please call our counsellor hotline at +1.403.220.6921 (counsellors and educators only please).