Welcome high school counsellors and advisors
Our relationship with guidance counsellors and advisors is vital and valued. We look forward to working with you to offer future students informative services and events.
- Admission requirements: View Canadian and International admission requirements
- First-choice and second-choice programs Learn more about first-choice and second-choice programs
- Counsellor resources: To access first look viewbooks, application walk throughs, and the new Recruitment Podcast
- Accepting an offer of admission: What your students need to do to accept an admission offer
- Registration information: Details for new students on how to select and register in courses
- Academic calendar: Official catalogue of academic regulations and requirements for all University of Calgary programs
- Course search: Search for courses that are currently available
- Schedule builder: Online tool to help students select courses and create their timetable
- High school counsellor hotline: +1.403.220.6921 (high school counsellors and educators only) for admission questions or to arrange a school visit.
- School Profile: Submit your school profile to the Admissions and Recruitment Team
- Request a school visit: Want the UCalgary recruitment team to visit your school? We'll do our best to accommodate your request
If you are a counsellor or educator, call the counsellor hotline at +1.403.220.6921, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (MT).