An up-to-date CV, preferably indicating a minimum of two years of professional work experience.
A letter of intent addressing the following four points, in your own words, as clearly and concisely as possible – only the first 250 words in each answer will be read:
- Describe how, considering your career progress to date, an MSc in Sustainable Energy Development fits in with your future career goals.
- Expand on the above by describing the strengths, ambitions and experience you will bring to the program.
- A capstone project is a requirement of this program. The work must be interdisciplinary, reflecting a minimum of three areas of study, with energy and environment as the two anchors. What new and innovative ways will your project contribute to current knowledge?
- Describe your ability to work in a team atmosphere and its contributed to your successes.
English language proficiency
An applicant whose primary language is not English may fulfill the English language proficiency requirement in one of the following ways:
- TOEFL score of 86 with no section less than 20 (Internet-based). Our institution code is 0813
- IELTS score of 6.5 with no section less than 6.0 (Academic version)
- MELAB score of 80, or higher
- PTE score of 59, or higher (Academic version)
- Tier 3 of the International Foundations Program with minimum grades of B,C,C (Writing & Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Listening Comprehension & Oral Fluency)