A statement of interest outlining the applicant’s goals, motivation for applying to the program, and research area of interest.
English language proficiency
An applicant whose primary language is not English may fulfill the English language proficiency requirement in one of the following ways:
- TOEFL score of 86 with no section less than 20 (Internet-based). Our institution code is 0813
- IELTS score of 6.5 with no section less than 6.0 (Academic version)
- MELAB score of 80, or higher
- PTE score of 59, or higher (Academic version)
- Tier 3 of the International Foundations Program with minimum grades of B,C,C (Writing & Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Listening Comprehension & Oral Fluency)