Student Study Centre
The Downtown Campus Student Study Centre is located on the 2nd floor. This space is intended to be a quiet study space for all University of Calgary students and University of Alberta Downtown Campus students with a valid UCID.
STUDENT CENTRE OPENING HOURS
Please be advised that the Student Study Centre at the Downtown Campus is temporary closed until further notice.
Private Study Room
All student private study rooms have one table and 6 - 12 chairs per room.
Please be advised that the study rooms are not equipped with any audio-visual equipment such as a screen and a projector. Should you wish to book a room with AV equipment, a rental fee ($60.00 - $80.00 per hour or $420.00 - $560.00 per day) will be applicable. Your credit card information is required at the time of booking.
* Note: The Downtown Campus is currently not accepting student bookings for individual or small group study rooms due to the Provincially mandated COVID-19 restrictions. Study rooms will be available again once it is deemed safe to do so.
- All students using a study room must be a current student with a valid UCID.
- Bookings will be for a period up to four (4) hours daily.
- All students must check-in at the security desk on the main floor upon arrival.
- All students participating in the booking will also need to provide a valid U of C identification or a proof of course registration.
- Security will unlock the booked space upon arrival of the student who made the initial booking.
- If the booking includes participants, not carrying a valid U of C identification or a proof of course registration, a rental charge of $40.00 per hour will be applicable.