International Workshop on Function, Information Spreading & Percolation in Brain Networks
Welcome to the 2019 Korea-Canada Cooperative Development Workshop (May 13-15, 2019, APCTP, Pohang, KOREA)!
The International Workshop on Function, Information Spreading, and Percolation in Brain Networks will be held from May 13-15, 2019,
at the headquarter of Asia Pacific Center for Theoretical Physics (Seminar Room #512), Pohang, KOREA.
This workshop aims to bring together diverse groups of world-leading experts in complexity sciences/statistical physics and neuroscience in order to bridge the gap and increase communication between them. The goal of the workshop is to review the state-of-the-art and especially initiate new cross-disciplinary collaborative efforts with a particular focus on joint projects between Korean and Canadian partners.
For additional information on logistics, please contact Dr. Seung-Woo Son ( e-mail: email@example.com ).
* Confirmed Invited Speakers
- Yong-Yeol Ahn (Indiana University Bloomington, USA)
- Andrea Benucci (RIKEN, Japan)
- Signe Bray (University of Calgary, Canada)
- Young Sul Cho (Chonbuk National University, Korea)
- Ji Hyun Choi (KIST, Korea)
- Claudia Gomes da Rocha (University of Calgary, Canada)
- Jaeseung Jeong (KAIST, Korea)
- Sung Chan Jun (GIST, Korea)
- Heetae Kim (Universidad de Talca, Chile)
- Seunghwan Kim (POSTECH, Korea)
- Jeehyun Kwag (Korea University, Korea)
- Sang Hoon Lee (Gyeongnam National University of Science and Technology, Korea)
- Sang Wan Lee (KAIST, Korea)
- Sol Lim (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Byungjoon Min (Chungbuk National University, Korea)
- Majid Mohajerani (University of Lethbridge, Canada)
- Wilten Nicola (Imperial College, UK)
- Roberto Carlos Sotero Diaz (University of Calgary, Canada)
- Choong-Wan Woo (IBS Center for Neuroscience Imaging Research, Korea)
* External Workshop Website - https://www.apctp.org/plan.php/brain_networks
* The previous 2018 Workshop - https://www.ucalgary.ca/complexity/symposium
* The next 2020 Workshop - https://www.ucalgary.ca/complexity/workshop2020
- Asia Pacific Center for Theoretical Physics
- National Research Foundation of Korea