Your one-stop shop for Alumni Weekend
TD Park at Taylor Quad is your one-stop shop for Alumni Weekend, where you can:
- register and get more information about events and activities (registration opens at 9 a.m. both days);
- shop a market that features local businesses owned or founded by your fellow UCalgary alumni;
- relax and get something to eat from some of Calgary’s most popular food trucks;
- play with your kids (and fellow kids at heart!) — Dinos Fan Zone, crafts, fossil-making, face-painting, henna tattoos, solar car, bike rentals;
- take a trip down memory lane — dine at The Den (formerly Dinny’s Den), take a snap in the Bermuda Shorts photo booth, leave a message for first year students, add your thoughts to the Gauntlet three lines for free, and paint The Rock; and
- connect with old friends and meet new ones!
Look who’s setting up shop…
Come check out everything TD Park at Taylor Quad has to offer: entertainment, food, shopping and fitness, all courtesy of businesses owned and founded by your fellow UCalgary alumni and friends!
- Market Collective (co-founded by alumnae Angela Dione, BCC’09, and Angle Guerra, BA’09, BEDP’12).
- UNDRCARD Boxing Studio (co-founded by alumnae Amanda Hehr, MBA’14, and Joanna “Magik” Majcherkiewicz, BComm’11). Sign up for a free UNDRCARD boxing class.
- Studio Revolution (alumna Karleen Samson, BA’02, is an instructor). Sign up here!
- Monogram Coffee (co-founded by alumni Jeremy Ho, BHSC’09, and Justin Eyford, MA’13, BA’07)
- YYC Cycle (co-founded by alumnus Andrew Obrecht, BComm’10)
- The Sugar Cube cotton candy (founded by alumna Alyssa Tilston, BComm’12)
- Neal’s Yard Remedies (founded by alumna Lisa Costello, BComm’06)
- JUSU Bar (founded by alumna Amanda Hehr, MBA’14)
- Mona Lion (founded by alumna Liz Borger, MBA’14)
- Emotional Baggage (founded by alumnus Evan Schmalzl, BComm’16)
- Crave Cupcakes (co-founded by alumna Jodi Willoughby, BCR’01)
- Fiasco Gelato (founded by UCalgary friend James Boettcher)