Mini University is excited to offer your family three unforgettable Birthday Parties for up to 12 guests! Parties are hosted in Kinesiology classrooms on Saturday and Sunday at 11:30-1:30 or 2:30-4:30. Each party is 2 hours long - 90 minutes will be for playing and 30 minutes will be provided for food, cake and presents. You can bring your own food or you can order food at an additional cost to be delivered by Aramark on campus. You can view their menu here
. We recommend that you book your party at least 3-4 weeks in advance.
The cost for the party is only $195 which includes:
- Adult Supervision so parents have the option to leave and come back
- Everyone will get a Mini University t-shirt!
- Decorations which our staff set up 90 minutes before the party begins
- Disposable food ware including plates, cups, cutlery, tablecloths
- Items for serving cake including candles, lighter and serving utensil
- Parking passes for you and your guests for the length of the party
- A map showing how to get to the room which you can include in your invitations
Choose from three of our themed parties:
LEGO® Builders - This party features fun building challenges to choose from like favourite food/animal, marble maze run or see who can build the tallest tower and then destroy it! Everyone will get to create their own name wall and decorate it to express who they are which makes for a good photo opportunity!
Active Gamers - At this party, guests will play the hottest new motion control games for Xbox One Kinect and Wii U gaming systems. Party guests will also get to play a wide variety of classic and new board games! This party is great for all ages and a good way to get your kids active!
Gym Games *Limited Availability - Everyone will get to play a variety of fun games and activities together in one of the gyms on campus. Games will be tailored for your child and facilitated by one of our trained games instructors! Some popular activities include dodgeball, parachute games, floor hockey and soccer.
Please note that we are not able to offer Birthday Parties in July and August because our summer camp programs are running at that time.
To book your party, please complete the Mini University Birthday Party Request Form
If you have any questions, please call Evan Smibert at 403-220-5192