UCalgary's Study Abroad programs give more than 1,000 students like you the opportunity to study in 40+ countries every year.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Consider your top destinations and programs using the Program Finder tool below. You can search by major, by country, by semester and more! If you're not sure what the difference is between an exchange and a group study program, click here for details.
2. Attend a 45-minute Study Abroad 101 information session to learn more about program requirements, application processes, available funding and more.
3. Talk to both your academic advisor and study abroad advisor to ensure the programs you're looking at are the best fit for you (you can find contact info on the individual program pages below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. Review your options and pick your top three programs. If you want some help deciding between all of the great opportunities out there, or if you need additional information in order to ensure a program is the best fit for you, we can help! Just book an appointment to speak with a study abroad advisor.
5. Be sure to read through program-specific eligibility requirements and application processes and apply.