Crowsnest Hall is an adult only building
If you are looking for a fully furnished and affordable apartment complete with modern amenities, the University of Calgary has a home for you.
Our newest building is now accepting applications; details are on line at ucalgary.ca/residence.
Live in Crowsnest Hall, one of the newest buildings in the heart of a lively campus that puts you close to:
• Work (just outside your door)
• Downtown (10 minutes away)
• Close to Calgary Transit (right on the C-Train line and bus routes)
• Various food options and meal plans available
• World class fitness facilities available next door
• Libraries and cultural resources (eight libraries and two art galleries)
• Bookstore (Calgary’s largest independently run bookstore)
• Your post-secondary institution (Bow Valley, Alberta School of Ballet, Rocky Mountain Bible College)
A range of rooms are available to meet your individual needs.
All apartments include full kitchens with a refrigerator, microwave, stove, oven, kitchen table and chairs, and a full bathroom.
You can choose from a two-bedroom, a studio or one-bedroom apartments.
Included in your monthly fee:
• Secure building 24/7
Who can apply?
• Non-University of Calgary students
• Post doctorates
• University of Calgary staff
• Visiting Scholars
• Cumming School of Medicine Postgraduate Medical Education Trainees
Non-University of Calgary student:
• Must show proof that they are attending a post-secondary institute, or
• Technical Institute
• Career College
• Vocational School
• Professional training school
Post doctorates, researchers, interns, visiting scholars, Cumming School of Medicine Postgraduate Medical Education Trainees and University of Calgary staff:
• Must show proof of affiliation or employment with the University of Calgary
• Couples will be required to live in a two-bedroom apartment
When you apply to live in residence, please fill out the Non-UCalgary Student application. If you have any questions, please contact Residence Services at 403-220-3210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit Crowsnest Hall for 2016/2017 rates.