University of Calgary
UofC Navigation

Living here

Important forms

Below are links to important forms you may find useful during your time as a resident.

Comment box

Share your comments, feedback, kudos or concerns, so that we can provide the best possible service.

Residence awards

Residence Services and their partners are pleased to offer several awards for students living on campus.

All awards are valued at $500. The application deadline is March 31.

Maintenance request

If something is broken or not functioning properly in your unit, you can complete a Maintenance Request. If you have questions regarding maintenance policy, contact us.

Payment extension and special payment request

If you are unable to make your residence payments by the due dates you may request a payment extension or monthly payment plan.

Room transfer

As part of completing this form, you will need to meet with your Community Advisor (CA) and Residence Life Coordinator (RLC) to discuss the reasons for your transfer.

Vacating notice

If you decide to leave residence before the end date of your contract, vacating notice must be completed and submitted to Residence Services.

Move-out extension request

Need to stay a few days longer than the move-out date? Complete and submit a residence extension form. For December extensions, forms are due on or before 4 p.m. on November 30. For April extensions, forms are due on or before 4 p.m. on Friday, March 24.

Appeal request

This form is to appeal sanctions students may receive from Residence Services for breaking the Community Standards.

FOIP Release Form

Residence Services is unable to release any information to anyone other than the resident. If the student would like to allow Residence Services to release information to certain people, they must fill out this form and return it to our office.