SUPPORT consists of four subcommittees responsible for program specific proposal development and review. There is also a SUPPORT Executive committee.
- SUPPORT Executive
- SUPPORT Executive meets annually to discuss the success of activities, recommendations from subcommittees and to provide input into strategic initiatives. Each Subcommittee Chair also presents a summary of major initiatives within their groups, and opportunities for collaboration, development and inter-disciplinary are discussed.
- Members include the VPR, Associate Vice-Presidents (AVP), Chairs of each subcommittee, and senior members from Facilities Development (FD), Campus Planning (CP), Fund Development and Research Services.
- SUPPORT Chairs and Professorships
- Canada Research Chairs (CRC)
- Campus Alberta Innovates Program (CAIP)
- Canada Excellence Research Chairs (CERC)
- SUPPORT: Research Infrastructure Programs
- CFI Innovation Fund (IF)
- CFI John R. Evans Leaders Fund (JELF)
- SUPPORT: Networks, Centres and Major Grants
- NSERC Strategic Partnership Grants for Networks
- SSHRC Partnership Grants
- NCE Networks
- Other major NSERC programs as announced
- SUPPORT: Training and Professional Development
For further information about SUPPORT, including membership lists, joining a committee, or further information about the internal review process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.