Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies offers a full range of interdisciplinary professional educational opportunities:
- A bachelor's degree in Community Rehabilitation (BCR). The BCR degree is offered both on campus and through an off-campus program by distance delivery (post-diploma only).
- An undergraduate 30-unit (5.0 full-course equivalent) minor in Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies.
- A combined degree BA/BSc (Psychology)/BCR.
- A minor in Adapted and Therapeutic Physical Activity for Kinesiology students.
- Graduate master's and doctoral degree programs through the Department of Community Health Sciences, Cumming School of Medicine.