Bachelor of Kinesiology and Bachelor of Science Programs
1. Attainment a minimum 2.00 grade point average over the entire program, as outlined below.
2. Attainment a minimum 2.00 grade point average in all Faculty of Kinesiology courses.
3. No more than the equivalent of 12 units (2.0 full-course equivalents) "D" or "D+" grades in core course requirements.
4. No more than the equivalent of 24 units (4.0 full-course equivalents) "D" or "D+" grades throughout the entire program.
5. No "F" grades will be acceptable towards the BKin or BSc degree. A course normally may be repeated only once.
6. A minimum of 60 units (10.0 full-course equivalents) at the 300 level or above must be applied to all Kinesiology degree.
Kinesiology Core Courses
Within the 120 units (20.0 full-course equivalents) Bachelor of Kinesiology or Bachelor of Science degree, all students must complete the following core courses (54 units (9.0 full-course equivalents)).
Students are also recommended to select some of the 200-level requirements for their chosen major. Since this entails more than 30 units (5.0 full-course equivalents), students are expected to complete these 200-level courses in their first two years of study.
All students in the Faculty of Kinesiology must complete a minimum of 15 units (2.5 full-course equivalents), up to a maximum 45 units (7.5 full-course equivalents), from outside the Faculty of Kinesiology.
Additional Requirements for Bachelor of Science Programs
To meet BSc degree requirements, a minimum of 63 units (10.5 full-course equivalents) of science equivalents must be completed. These include:
All courses offered by the Faculty of Science and Schulich School of Engineering.
Courses offered collaboratively by the Faculty of Arts and the Faculty of Science in Earth Science EASC and Environmental Science ENSC.