Calgary has a new patient facility, the Calgary Gut Motility Centre, with state-of-the-art diagnostic technology and an outstanding team of specialist Gastroenterologists including Dr. Christopher Andrews, Dr. Michelle Buresi, Dr. Michael Curley and Dr. Milli Gupta.
Please click here for a clinic contact information and map.
A physician referral is required to be seen by a Gastroenterologist at the Calgary Gut Motility Centre. Referrals can be faxed to 403 944-6540. All referrals are evaluated by GI Central Triage prior to making patient appointments.
The Calgary Gut Motility Centre provides diagnosis and management of a comprehensive range of adult motility and functional disorders including:
Diagnostic Services we offer through our motility specialists or through our GI Division or other colleagues include:
- Esophageal manometry
- Esophageal pH and Impedance testing
- Gastric emptying studies
- Upper endoscopy/gastroscopy
- Feeding tube (PEG tube) insertion
- Full-thickness stomach biopsy (PEATE biopsy)
- Hydrogen/Methane breath testing
- Capsule endoscopy
- Double-balloon endoscopy
- Endoscopic and endoanal ultrasound
- Colonic Transit studies
- Anorectal manometry
- Balloon expulsion testing
- Pelvic floor physiotherapy and biofeedback