There are several facilities on campus that support wireless printing:
- Taylor Family Digital Library - all 6 floors!
- Health Sciences Library
- Downtown Campus Library
- Law Library (Murray Fraser Hall 2331)
U of C wireless printing is supported for Windows XP, Windows Vista and MacOS X 10.5 (Leopard).
When you are ready to print, visit the wireless print site: print.ucalgary.ca
- Read the instructions on the homepage
- When ready to print, click the PRINT button located at the bottom of your screen
- Login with your IT Username and Password
- Choose your file, select the printer you wish to print to, and set you preferred print settings
- Click SUBMIT
- Your print request will be sent to the printer
Need assistance setting up your computer for wireless printing? Help is available at the following locations: