University of Calgary
UofC Navigation

Grad Assistants

Submitted by ipthomps on Tue, 09/11/2012 - 9:58am

This page provides information for Grad Assistants and Grad Administrators related to processing the various Grad Assistant Payment types.

Need to talk to someone?

Integrated Service Centre (ISC)

phone: (403) 220-5932
fax: (403) 284-5753
walk in: 107 MacKimmie Tower

*Note - For Grad Assistants inquiring about the status of a payment, it is recommended that you contact your departmental Grad Program Administrator (GPA) directly.

Can't Find What You're Looking For?

Let us know so we can add it to the website!

For information about a career at the University of Calgary, visit our Career Site.