Statement of intent.
Documentation confirming three years' clinical experience (4,500 hours).
Evidence of active nursing registration in Alberta through CARNA—College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta.
A security/police clearance letter
English language proficiency
An applicant whose primary language is not English may fulfill the English language proficiency requirement in one of the following ways:
- TOEFL score of 97 (Internet-based) or 580 (paper-based). Our institution code is 0813
- IELTS score of 7.0 (Academic version)
- MELAB score of 83, or higher
- PTE score of 68, or higher (Academic version)
- By successfully completing Tier 3 of the University of Calgary's International Foundations Program