Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 09/04/2012 - 10:16am
The Student Receivables Office manages the collection and processing of payments made to student financial accounts with the University of Calgary. This includes the following services:
- Issuing student account refunds .
- Invoicing sponsors on behalf of students.
- Processing payments for University students accounts including online banking payments, third party payments and tuition support programs for staff and faculty.
- Compiling education and tuition tax credit information (T2202A forms).
- Collection of overdue accounts.
Contact Student Receivables
Student Receivables, University of Calgary
2500 University Drive NW
Calgary, Alberta T2N 1N4